Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Name of The Doctor Promo Pics

You've probably heard about the mistake made over the weekend where some copies of season 7 part 2 were sent to people in America who pre-ordered them. From what I understand they got them Saturday, which means it had two un-aired episodes for them, one being this Saturday's finale! The BBC seem to have done a good job of removing it from some places, but I can't help think someone will rip it and put it on before Saturday. Not that I would reveal the secret, and I do end up watching it on TV and always buy the bluray anyway. But after the 2 trailers we've had so far, I don't think I want to know anything more about what's going to happen.

And along those lines the BBC have released some new images from "The Name of The Doctor" which don't appear particularly spoilery, but here they are to enjoy while I finish up reviewing "Nightmare In Silver".







No comments:

Post a Comment