Monday, May 20, 2013

What's Coming

I'm going to need to watch "The Name of The Doctor" again to get my review ready. This weekend was crazy. Suffice it to say I was pleasantly surprised, pleased, and thrilled by the finale. You may have noticed some changes to the look of the blog, I hope you like it as much as I do. I'll be adding some more things. I also added a page called Who Classic, which links with the blog I'm building around the classic show. you'll be able to click seamlessly between them. It's just started, but things are happening. I will explain why there, but this is the month of the 5th Doctor, and I am going to do at least one review on the classic side, starting with "Earthshock". I'm hoping both blogs will continue to grow and entertain, me included. The entertain part, not the growing.


No comments:

Post a Comment