Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Doctor Who Roundup and Promo Images From "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS"

First I want to give credit to the sites I get information, etc from, besides the Doctor Who Tumblr and Facebook pages. If you are on Facebook, you should "Like" the page "Doctor Who and the TARDIS by Craig Hurle" I know there are others I have yet to try but this one is great at giving not only breaking information but fun pictures and trivia. I've mentioned Combom, where I have gone for years. They have slowed down but do the best they can and provide some things none of the other do like live streaming links and downloads. I don't always go to the next two because I usually see their articles referenced at the ones I've mentioned, but Doctor Who at Den of Geek and Doctor Who News are great sources for news. I've linked the sites so you can just click on their names to find them.

I saw an interesting quote from Steven Moffat in the Radio Times in his description of the series finale, "The Name of The Doctor"

      "There's going to be a revelation. I'm not teasing. I'm not wrong-footing you. You're about to learn something about The Doctor that you never knew before. And I think you're in for a shock."

So I think (wishful thinking?) that it isn't his name we will learn. He's being very non-specific. River will be there so she can hear his name, which makes me wonder what Doctor Ten meant in "The Forest of the Dead" when he told River there was only one reason he would ever tell anyone, only one time he could.

Okay now the fun thing that happened today. New promo images for "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS" which has something to do with a salvage crew trying to pick apart the TARDIS. Click to enlarge.



In the second one, behind them is a doorway like we are seeing in the TARDIS interior shots for the episode, so where in the world did this doorway take them?



What are these? They're in the TARDIS. Are the the salvage team after something awful happens? The trailer mentioned something living being kept in the TARDIS. 



The first one is an interesting mirror representation, but not mirror image because of where The Doctor and Clara are. The second one shows the TARDIS being brought in by the salvage team, at a guess, but what is that circular blue light outside?





I don;t know if the catwalk is in the TARDIS or not, but is that the TARDIS library? And what's wrong or in Clara's hand?



What are these hanging globe lights with Gallifreyan writing on them?? And best for last, look at this book. Is it The Doctor's? I'd love a peek.



3days 20hours 11minutes 26seconds until "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS" !!!













No comments:

Post a Comment