Friday, April 19, 2013

Please be patient... Regenerating

I'm trying to morph my blog and hope I can still be found. I removed my domain name, reverting to sheridanistics.blogspot.com from now on. Right now it's causing issues with a follower but I'm hoping it's just something that fixes itself with time and all the lovely people who have been reading will continue to be able to do so.

In the meantime, here are the released promo images (movie posters really) for the rest of series 7 part 2. I am very happy that they titled the Neil Gaiman episode "Nightmare in Silver" instead of the rumored "Last of the Cybermen". Tomorrow's episode, "Hide", looks promising and I am just about to type my review of last week's "Cold War". Greatly looking forward to seeing Dame Diana Rigg in "The Crimson Horror". They just released today the title and image from the finale, "The Name of the Doctor". It took me a moment to realize the broken window he is looking out of is the TARDIS. I hope this is like "Let's Kill Hitler" and the title doesn't actually happen. Or, just a thought, we know at some point he tells River his name, and if he is forced to tell it, according to the prophecy it cannot be answered falsely or fail to be answered, he can tell it to River. We know she is back for that episode. Also they said it leads into the 50th. And i wonder how all this name business possibly ties in with Clara. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see the preview of "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS". Is that a hint at an Escher-esque TARDIS? I'll be back with my "Cold War" review and tomorrow with "Hide".

19hours 59minutes 23seconds to "Hide"










No comments:

Post a Comment