Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Hope You Wanted A Regeneration For Christmas



Well, I'm not even close to being the first to report this, but Matt Smith is leaving the show. His last episode will be the Christmas special. This doesn't come as much of a surprise, given comments Matt has given about  his desire to pursue a Hollywood career.

Jenna-Louise has said she will be back for season 8, but that hasn't been confirmed to my knowledge, and given we heard not long ago that Matt would be back for season 8 who knows what's going to happen. I hope they keep Clara.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we learn that Steven Moffat will be leaving soon, if not at Christmas.

Buckle up, it's that time again. Finding and discovering a whole new Doctor. And that moment you realize there are only two Matt Smith episodes left :(

No comments:

Post a Comment